Friday, January 15

Tag: sex-related

My vagi*a almost caught fire – Twitter user narrates how her Vibrator started melting while using it
News

My vagi*a almost caught fire – Twitter user narrates how her Vibrator started melting while using it

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she almost died from a sex-related accident which occurred while using her vibrator. According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the "highest and most violent setting" for the first time. She tweeted;   So my vagina almost caught fire today Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos 1. Its super loud 2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery Today i was like fuck it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like "nah its the friction...