where can i buy cheap viagra pills buy low price cialis best site to buy generic viagra from india buy viagra e liquid chepest place to buy levitra can i buy viagra at walgreens or cvs
Connect with us

Sport

Rodrygo reveals Zidane plans to use him in a central role after scoring on Real Madrid debut

Published

on

The teenager showed his manager exactly what he’s capable of on Sunday with a stunning free-kick, and revealed that he is set for a new attacking role

Zinedine Zidane intends to use Rodrgyo Goes in a central position at Real Madrid, the teenager revealed after marking his debut for the club with a goal on Sunday.

Rodrygo was one of four Madrid debutants in the International Champions Cup defeat to Bayern Munich, along with Eden Hazard, Luka Jovic and Ferland Mendy, and he scored a superb late free-kick as Zidane’s men fell to a 3-1 defeat in Houston.

The teenager got his chance to show Zidane exactly what he can do in a Real shirt after Sven Ulreich was sent off six minutes from time, curling the resulting set-piece into the top-right corner of the net from 20 yards.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Sport

Caroline Wozniacki announces shock retirement from tennis

Published

on

Former world No 1 Caroline Wozniacki has announced she will retire from tennis after next month’s Australian Open.

The 29-year-old will call time on her career at the site of her greatest triumph, in Melbourne where she won her only Grand Slam in 2018, in order to start a family with husband and former NBA player David Lee.

Wozniacki, who was formerly engaged to golfer Rory McIlroy in 2014 before splitting, posted on Instagram: ‘I’ve always told myself, when the time comes, that there are things away from tennis that I want to do more, then it’s time to be done.’

She wrote

‘I’ve played professionally since I was 15 years old. In that time I’ve experienced an amazing first chapter of my life. With 30 WTA singles titles, a world #1 ranking for 71 weeks, a WTA Finals victory, 3 Olympics, including carrying the flag for my native Denmark, and winning the 2018 Australian Open Grand slam championship, I’ve accomplished everything I could ever dream of on the court.

I’ve always told myself, when the time comes, that there are things away from tennis that I want to do more, then it’s time to be done. In recent months, I’ve realized that there is a lot more in life that I’d like to accomplish off the court. Getting married to David was one of those goals and starting a family with him while continuing to travel the world and helping raise awareness about rheumatoid arthritis (project upcoming) are all passions of mine moving forward.

So with that, today I am announcing that I will be retiring from professional tennis after the Australian Open in January. This has nothing to do with my health and this isn’t a goodbye, I look forward to sharing my exciting journey ahead with all of you!

Finally, I want to thank with all my heart, the fans, my friends, my sponsors, my team, especially my father as my coach, my husband, and my family for decades of support! Without all of you I could have never have done this!’

Continue Reading

Sport

Dana White confirmed Floyd Mayweather will make his comeback next year with another UFC fighter

Published

on

UFC president Dana White has confirmed that Floyd Mayweather will make his highly-anticipated comeback to the ring next year.

The undefeated boxer has not fought since defeating Conor McGregor in 2017, but a deal appears to have been agreed that will see Mayweather face off against an unnamed UFC fighter.

The 42-year-old American, whose record stands at 50-0 after the bout against the Irishman, had teased followers on social media after posting a picture of himself alongside White.

And having been spotted together at an NBA game between Boston Celtics and LA Clippers last month, White conceded that a deal surrounding Mayweather’s return had been sealed.

He told the Jim Rome Show: ‘It’s true. We sat at the Clippers game. We started talking and we literally got a deal done right there on the court.

‘And if things play out the way things Floyd and I think they will, I will probably sit down with Al Haymond in March and get a deal on paper.

‘If everything goes our way, Floyd and I would be doing something in October or November.’

With ‘Money’ all but confirmed to have been lured back for one more payday, his comeback is likely to be against a UFC fighter in another cross-promotional event.

Mirror Sport believe that Jorge Masvidal is one of the favorites to take on Mayweather, with the Mexican having suggested he would be open to dropping weight in order to prepare for a potential showdown.

Continue Reading

Sport

Romelu Lukaku & Chris Smalling criticise ‘Black Friday’ headline

Published

on

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku says the ‘Black Friday’ headline used by Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport is “one of the dumbest” he has seen, while Roma’s Chris Smalling condemned it as “wrong and insensitive”.

The headline accompanied pictures of Lukaku and Smalling prior to Friday’s match between their two sides.

“You guys keep fuelling the negativity and the racism issue,” Lukaku said.

Smalling urged the newspaper’s editors to “understand the power they possess”.

Roma, along with Inter’s rivals AC Milan, announced later on Thursday they will not work with Corriere dello Sport until January.

A joint statement released at the same time by Roma and AC Milan said: “We have decided to ban Corriere dello Sport from our training facilities for the rest of the year and our players will not carry out any media activities with the newspaper during this period.

“Both clubs are aware the actual newspaper article associated with the ‘Black Friday’ headline did portray an anti-racist message and for this reason we have only banned Corriere dello Sport until January.

“We remain totally committed to tackling racism.”

Smalling is on loan from Manchester United, whose Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said the club had been in touch with the England defender.

At a news conference on Friday, Solskjaer said: “When you see that paper, you say: ‘Wow. Really? Is that possible?’ It’s the worst front page I’ve ever seen. It has to be.

“Of course we have been in touch with Chris, just so he knows that we’ll back him and we support him, and with Romelu as well.”

Corriere dello Sport defended the “innocent” headline in a comment piece on its website.

“It was only a way to celebrate diversity,” the newspaper said.

Earlier on Thursday, Roma’s chief operating officer Francesco Calvo said he did not think the headline was a “clear case” of racism, but called on people in positions of authority – including clubs, players and media – to be more careful with the language they choose.

“This isn’t like the racism we’ve experienced many others in Italy in the recent period, this is superficial and unfortunate of people not understanding of how messages can be mixed up in words and perceived in a bad way,” Calvo told BBC Radio 5 Live.

“All of us who work in football have a bigger responsibility, which is giving the right message to people, being a role model and trying to educate people.

“This is what everyone should do, including this newspaper. We should be very careful with the words we use.

“This only allows people to talk about racism in Italy instead of giving a message against racism because people will only read the headline and not the article.”

All 20 Serie A clubs made a united pledge last week to combat Italian football’s “serious problem” with racism because there is no more “time to waste”.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 My Celebrity and I