buy viagra in philly what countries can you buy viagra over the counter where can you buy generic viagra now where to buy kamagra pattaya buy generic viagra on line buy viagra new britain ct
Connect with us

Sport

Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe – Phil Neville

Published

on

Pundit Phil Neville has praised Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba as the best in Europe on his day.

The 25-year-old took his goals tally to seven with a Brace against Huddersfield at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Pogba has returned to form since the appointment of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as manager.

Former Coach Jose Mourinho fell out with Pogba in his last 12 months at the club and left him out of his final game as manager against Liverpool.

However, MySportDab report Neville believes there’s nobody better than Pogba in his position when he’s on form.

Speaking on the Boxing Day edition of Match of the Day, Neville said: “You play for Man United and you talk of freedom of expression, exciting football, go out there and score goals, attacking football, play with a smile on your face and it starts with the manager.

“Ole (Gunnar Solskjaer) over the last couple of games has been really happy, saying the right things.

“They had the best player on the pitch and probably the best midfielder in Europe on his day in Paul Pogba who hashad a disappointing, horrendous last 18 months at the club because of the fall-out with the manager.

“It looked like the shackles were off today playing with that freedom of expression, anything is possible type attitude, playing with arrogance. The passing was back to his best.

“Look, he is the best player at the club when he is at his best and with performances like this. He should be a 12-15 goal a season person – he hasn’t been that in his career so far but he can be.”

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Sport

NFF welcomes Belgian born striker Cyriel Dessers

Published

on

The Nigeria Football Federation has officially accepted the proposal of Belgian born striker Cyriel Dessers to the Super Eagles after he declared himself available to play for Nigeria.

This comes days after the Dutch Eredivisie top scorer who plays as a striker for Heracles Almelo in Holland made his intention clear to play for Nigeria.

The 24-year-old born to a Belgian dad and Nigerian mother who has 11 goals and 5 assists in 15 appearances for his club this season, said: “I have never been to Nigeria because of the political situation there. It was slightly better last year so I’ll be twice as happy if I can get an invite, even if it’s friendly against Madagascar or Mauritius.”

After his public cry to Coach Gernot Rohr to invite him to play for Nigeria, the NFF made an official announcement on their official Twitter account, welcoming Cyriel Dessers.

It said: “@CyrielDessers Eredivisie player of the month says he is open for @NGSuperEagles selection. #SoarSuperEagles #Team9jaStrong”.

Cyriel Dessers replied saying: “After a series of discussions with the NFF President Amaju Pinnick, I have decided to fully commit myself to Nigeria and the Super Eagles and I’m going to work to be part of the team and fight for more success for the country. I am a proud Nigerian and I can’t wait to fulfill my dream of wearing the green-white-green,” the striker said in the statement.

Continue Reading

Sport

Caroline Wozniacki announces shock retirement from tennis

Published

on

Former world No 1 Caroline Wozniacki has announced she will retire from tennis after next month’s Australian Open.

The 29-year-old will call time on her career at the site of her greatest triumph, in Melbourne where she won her only Grand Slam in 2018, in order to start a family with husband and former NBA player David Lee.

Wozniacki, who was formerly engaged to golfer Rory McIlroy in 2014 before splitting, posted on Instagram: ‘I’ve always told myself, when the time comes, that there are things away from tennis that I want to do more, then it’s time to be done.’

She wrote

‘I’ve played professionally since I was 15 years old. In that time I’ve experienced an amazing first chapter of my life. With 30 WTA singles titles, a world #1 ranking for 71 weeks, a WTA Finals victory, 3 Olympics, including carrying the flag for my native Denmark, and winning the 2018 Australian Open Grand slam championship, I’ve accomplished everything I could ever dream of on the court.

I’ve always told myself, when the time comes, that there are things away from tennis that I want to do more, then it’s time to be done. In recent months, I’ve realized that there is a lot more in life that I’d like to accomplish off the court. Getting married to David was one of those goals and starting a family with him while continuing to travel the world and helping raise awareness about rheumatoid arthritis (project upcoming) are all passions of mine moving forward.

So with that, today I am announcing that I will be retiring from professional tennis after the Australian Open in January. This has nothing to do with my health and this isn’t a goodbye, I look forward to sharing my exciting journey ahead with all of you!

Finally, I want to thank with all my heart, the fans, my friends, my sponsors, my team, especially my father as my coach, my husband, and my family for decades of support! Without all of you I could have never have done this!’

Continue Reading

Sport

Dana White confirmed Floyd Mayweather will make his comeback next year with another UFC fighter

Published

on

UFC president Dana White has confirmed that Floyd Mayweather will make his highly-anticipated comeback to the ring next year.

The undefeated boxer has not fought since defeating Conor McGregor in 2017, but a deal appears to have been agreed that will see Mayweather face off against an unnamed UFC fighter.

The 42-year-old American, whose record stands at 50-0 after the bout against the Irishman, had teased followers on social media after posting a picture of himself alongside White.

And having been spotted together at an NBA game between Boston Celtics and LA Clippers last month, White conceded that a deal surrounding Mayweather’s return had been sealed.

He told the Jim Rome Show: ‘It’s true. We sat at the Clippers game. We started talking and we literally got a deal done right there on the court.

‘And if things play out the way things Floyd and I think they will, I will probably sit down with Al Haymond in March and get a deal on paper.

‘If everything goes our way, Floyd and I would be doing something in October or November.’

With ‘Money’ all but confirmed to have been lured back for one more payday, his comeback is likely to be against a UFC fighter in another cross-promotional event.

Mirror Sport believe that Jorge Masvidal is one of the favorites to take on Mayweather, with the Mexican having suggested he would be open to dropping weight in order to prepare for a potential showdown.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 My Celebrity and I