Oshoala, Oparanozie, Ajibade And Other World Stars At Nike’s Fashion Show In Paris
Nike has gathered together female athletes from all over the world and major fashion models to unveil the jerseys of 14 teams that will take part in the FIFA Women’s World Cup in France this year.
Stars like Serena Williams, Naomi Campbell, Casters Semenya, Adrianna of Brazil and our very own Asisat Oshoala, Desire Oparanozie, Rasheedat Ajibade and Rita Chikwelu are in Paris for Nike’s big fashion show tonight.
Nike will also announce partnerships that it will enter into to develop women’s sport.
Here are pictures from the event.
1) Can you spot Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade of Nigeria and Thembi Kgatlana and Janine Van Wyck of South Africa?
2) Can you spot Desire Oparanozie and Rita Chikwelu of Nigeria?
3) Naomi Campbell at the event
4) Can you spot Caster Semenya and Simone Biles?
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Singer Monica Poses Naked In New Picture
American singer Monica teased her fans and followers with almost naked picture. The beautiful star shared this picture, posing topless…
Laura Ikeji and her husband, Ogbonna Kanu welcome their second child together
Nigerian Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji Kanu has welcomed her second child with her husband Ogbonna Kanu. The couple welcomed their baby…
Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos
Face masks, hand sanitizers and head masks are now scarce in most supermarkets and pharmacy shops in Lagos state as…