A property located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where popular singer, Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire.
A neighbour to the artiste told our correspondent on the telephone that the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.
The fire was believed to have started around 6am.
A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire.
“However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30.
“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards.”
but officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.
Czar Owolabi Marcus
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Singer Monica Poses Naked In New Picture
American singer Monica teased her fans and followers with almost naked picture. The beautiful star shared this picture, posing topless…
Rema Reveals He Just Had His First Kiss
Nigerian singer, Rema has taken to Twitter to reveal that he just had his first kiss, though some fans disagree…
Doyin Okupe Reveals Only Way PDP Can Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election
Doyin Okupe, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has called on the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to change its…