Choose your honeymoon destination in under 5 minutes
Wedding rituals can get chaotic at times and the honeymoon is like a total calm after the storm period. Once you choose your wedding venue, having to choose a honeymoon destination can be tiresome too, especially with oodles of information available all over the internet. And hence, WedMeGood at your rescue again bringing you a guide to choose the perfect location that caters equally well to you and your partner.
While relaxing and having a laid back holiday is one thing, you could also explore each other’s interests on this trip. Now there obviously is no norm of what to do and what not so you can choose to explore anything under the horizon.
Here we have listed out options ranging from luxury holidays to budget ones, adventure vacations to lazy ones, historical sites to modern cities, exotic beaches to serene mountains. So leave all the confusion by the bay and quickly choose according to your taste.
- If opulence is your taste and bed of roses is what you are looking for then choose from Switzerland, Bora Bora, New Zealand, Fiji islands, and if you already have a destination in mind simply opt for a boutique hotel as a place of stay to experience the richness of any place
- If your wedding has left a hole in your pocket and budget-friendly is what you are looking for then choose amongst Bhutan, Nepal, Bali, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives. All of these places are equally splendid and beautiful so you won’t be missing out on anything.
- If you are an adrenaline junkie and adventure is your choice for a honeymoon. There is nothing like experiencing life underwater with your partner so go for it. Choose any exotic beach place for that matter which offers water sports like scuba diving and snorkeling. Places like Andaman and Nicobar islands, Maldives and Seychelles are our best picks.
- A laid back and lazy holiday will definitely help you rejuvenate from all the stress from the wedding. So if this is your idea of a honeymoon then choose to opt for places like Greece, Indonesia, Phuket, Iceland or Bhutan.
- If the history, architecture and cultural heritage of a place delight you and your partner then choose places like Italy, Rome, Paris, Prague or Croatia and be stunned by the artistic street aesthetics of these places.
- For all you night owls who want to experience the taste of nightlife with your partner. Amsterdam, Las Vegas, Berlin, Madrid, London are the best places to experience the party culture at its craziest best.
- If you are wanting to tour locally in India then pick Goa for its beaches, Udaipur for its luxurious resorts and lakes, Himachal and Uttarakhand for its greenery and mountains, Kashmir for its tranquil and serene views, here you could also get a glimpse of snow in winters.
Here’s a Pro-tip, If you are aware of your partner’s interest you can also choose to surprise him or her and disclose the location only on your way to the airport. But make sure it turns out to be a surprise and not a shock. Now that is all the needed information laid out for you guys to choose from the best and make the most of your honeymoon travel. So quickly choose and get set go!
Czar Owolabi Marcus
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
I Would Like To Marry “Naira Marley” And Become “Mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has been on Twitter fielding answers to questions, while holding #AskKemiOlunloyo, says’ she has have Never…
Medical Kits Received From China Are Not Contaminated – NCDC
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, has dispelled rumors that the medical kits brought in from China are contaminated….